- Classic point-and-click adventure gaming action with more inventory items and characters than you could shake even an extra large stick at
- Retro 320x200 resolution graphics
- Fully voiced with possibly the galaxy's first planet-hopping heroic nitwit with a Brummy accent
- Original music score (plus one or two previously released tracks)
- Terrible "Robomusic"!
- Plenty of puzzles to wrap your brain around
- Lots of references to various adventure games, science fiction series, and more
- Loads of daft humour in the true Captain Disaster style, with some references to the short stories
- Planets to explore, bureaucracy to defeat, strange aliens to understand (or not)
Will we do a Crowd Fundraising Campaign?
It's possible that we will do a Kickstarter / IndieGoGo fundraising campaign for the first Captain Disaster game. At this stage however we just want to get the demo finished, released and see what people thought of it. Various fundraising ideas are being explored but as yet we haven't decided to go down this route.